These instant tattoos are not just fun, but are also safe. Temporary tattoos are made of the highest quality and are hypoallergenic and non-toxic. They comply with all cosmetic requirements such as FDA, CPSC and ASTM, RIPT & In-Use.
Recommendations for applying temporary tattoo Elegant Pomegranate and other instant tattoos:
- The skin must be clean and dry.
- Remove the transparent protection.
- Put the side with the drawing against the skin.
- Wet the back side of the tattoo with a sponge soaked in water, pressing carefully.
- Wait 30 seconds without moving it.
- Gently slide the paper.
- After the tattoo dries (approximately 5 minutes), rinse it with soap and water to make it look more realistic.
- Do not apply the tattoo to sensitive skin or near the eyes.
- Avoid applying tattoos on wrinkled skin (such as a wrist) as the tattoo lasts less time there.
- Remove the tattoo by soaking it with body oil, cream, or alcohol; wait 20 seconds and then rub it with a cotton pad.
Temporary tattoos last around seven days, depending on the amount of rubbing they receive.
If you are not happy with the overall quality of the product, you can return it within 30 days from the date of purchase. You will get a refund of your money or another product of the same value, be it similar or not. But, when you return your purchase, the condition must not be deteriorated, and carry the original packaging. Return shipping costs shall be covered by the customer.
If the purchase arrives deteriorated, please email us.